Kodi – an open-source media center which offers many features to wrap you around them. Out of the box, you will be able to stream everything and you can customize the interface. But, you can access more content by installing the best Kodi addons.
Installing tons of Addons will lead you to experience some streaming issues. Hence, it is always a good idea to maintain your list as uncluttered as possible by discarding unwanted Kodi Addons. However, discarding Addons is quite as easy as installing them.
Steps to Delete/Uninstall Kodi Addons
Uninstalling or deleting Addons from Kodi doesn’t require more effort. Just follow the steps to delete the Kodi Addons within few minutes.
Steps to follow
- Launch or Open your Kodi Media Player
- Navigate to the Addons option on the homepage
- On the Addons page, choose “My Addons”
- On My Addons page, choose “All” option
- Installed Kodi Addons will be showcased on your screen. Now, scroll down, choose and right-click the Addon that you wish to delete or uninstall from your device
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen after right-clicking the addon. On the pop-up box, select “Information” option
- The information related to the selected addon will be showcased on your screen. Now choose Uninstall icon to begin your omission process.
- Again a pop-up message will display on your screen indicating whether you wish to clear all the data or not. Choose Yes option to uninstall the Add-ons.
- That’s it. The chosen addon will be discarded or uninstalled from you Kodi media center just within a few minutes
Instead of discarding Add-ons, you can even turn off automatic updates to handle the slowdown issue in Kodi. Follow the steps to streamline your add-on updates for fastest Kodi experience.
Also refer: How to install kodi live tv addon
Turn off individual add-on upgrades
- Navigate to Kodi home menu
- Select Addons
- Choose My add-ons, followed by All option
- Choose the add-on which you wish to disable the automatic update
- In the next screen, choose the icon “Auto-update” on the bottom
- If the auto-update button turns dark, then you have successfully disabled the automatic update for the chosen add-on.
It is very essential to uninstall/delete the add-on to avoid the streaming issue. Hope, the aforementioned procedures might have aided you to solve the streaming issue on your device. Thank you!